Frequently Asked Questions
- Is The Colossal Book of Criminal Citations hard back?
No, all of our publications are soft-cover.
- I ordered the book(s) for an inmate, and was never delivered. How can I file a claim for the undelivered book(s)?
If the order was not received 2 weeks after the approximate delivery time frame of 6–8 weeks, please contact Customer Service with your complete order information. A tracking number is available upon request. We may issue a PDF file to you at a small fee if your books do not get in to the prison. No refunds will be issued. See our policy.
- I ordered the book for an inmate, but the inmate was relocated before receiving the issue. Will the book(s) be forwarded to the new location?
No. Typically, the book(s) are destroyed or returned to our office. We will reship only if/when the original copy is returned to our office and the inmate or someone on their behalf can verify their new address and pay for shipping and handling (the first shipping/handling is free). Please contact Customer Service for more information.
- May I track my order?
USPS tracking numbers can be made available upon request, typically 1–5 days after your order has been processed. Please contact Customer Service by email.at email@example.com for tracking details.
- The inmate no longer requires the book(s). May I return it for a refund?
No, refunds are not available.
- I cannot afford the price; do you have older copies available for less?
- I am an indigent inmate. Can I obtain a free copy? No.
- Are copies donated to prison libraries? We have not been successful in donating books to prison libraries. However, if you know of a prison library that would accept our book(s) please contact us by calling our Customer Service or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I pre-order for the next edition for an inmate? Yes, pre-orders can be made close to the expected publication date usually in January or February. Please keep in mind that our expected publication date is not a guaranteed publishing date. Contact us through our email address.